Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool 7

I love this tool! BUT I created the picture folder and researched some text to include in the book, but was not able to import the pictures to the book. This took 2 1/2 hours. The next time I tried to complete this tool, I spent 3 hours on it and was still not able to import the pictures. I do not have wifi at home so had to go to a local Barnes and Noble store and even though it said I was connected to wifi, I was not able to log onto the internet....5 1/2 hours with no product and no completion! I see many possibilities for this tool, however, I cannot invest anymore time in this. Like so many parts of this class, there is not adequate instruction and leads to much frustration. I have invested a lot of time and made a sincere and honest attempt to complete it.
UPDATE: Rodrigo Cruz, the PhotoStory expert and kind helper, taught me how to do this tool. It's a great tool that can be used for many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment